Game Fishing Forum banner

Chromer report (pig pic)

6K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  J.D. 
#1 ·
Well reports of slow fishin are right on but if you pound the water with confidence you'll be rewarded with some nice fish. We hit the Nooch, Cowlitz, Satsop and even the Snoqualmie for the 1st time in over a year for a couple hours. All I can say is the Nooch and Satsop had alot of people as expected coming off a high water and the rivers coming into awesome shape with little in the way of fish for us. The Cowlitz is barren with very little in the way of traffic and the Sno was void of people other than some plunkers down stream of the Tolt. Fish are sparse but pounding the water gave up a few fish for us this week. Here are few pics. Sorry for the brief report but I deleted the last one somehow. :geek:

#5 ·
linepeeler said:
As usual, nice job!! That last one is a beauty for sure!

on a sidenote Phil, what kind of camera do use for your pics? Your pics always look nice!! Tup:
The last fish was a monster...NO REALLY........ It was part of a double! Both fish went in different directions and we had the 2nd up to the boat a couple time but she threw the hooks. She was big and chrome as well. Not much you can do when one goes one way and the other the other :roll:

My camera is A Pentax 0pti W10 I want to upgrade. I'd imagine if a guy knew how to take pics the camera would be great. I just bought it because it's 100% waterproof. Here's another pic of that fish so you can see the girth.

#7 ·
columbiaguide said:
good looking fish, but that last pic is very close to the one I got flamed on last summer with my columbia summer fish.. mine may have been 3 in higher out of the water.. funny how that works on here.....
That picture is not only a good picture, it's also a perfectly legal picture. If the picture you are talking about was taken with the fish out of the water then that was an illegal picture and there are a number of people who jump at the opportunity to flame for whatever they can.

It has nothing to do with "how it works here" and everything to do with "how it works everywhere". Your either legal or your not. Simple...

#23 ·
CrazyDave said:
Nice fish. 20ft boat is getting a little big for the Nooch and Satsop , don't ya think? :shock:
For a lot of guys, yes. For The Master and high water, absolutely not. Nice job, Phil!

#25 ·
CrazyDave said:
Steve Ericsson said:
CrazyDave said:
Nice fish. 20ft boat is getting a little big for the Nooch and Satsop , don't ya think? :shock:
For a lot of guys, yes. For The Master and high water, absolutely not. Nice job, Phil!
My understanding that they are both usually DB rivers but I may be wrong. conf:
That's Ok, I was on a "sled river" once and saw a drift boat. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.