Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Boy... you sure got one over on us with those OB! clown: :D :D

What exactly IS it with this bizarre penchant ridiculously radical right-wing robots have for copy/pasting mindless hate propaganda? conf:

Can't you guys formulate ANYTHING on your own? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Webo, settle down, I just figured that you would be secure enough in your own manhood to have someone poke a little fun at you but, alas I was wrong. Sorry for your ruffled feathers, I hear "Queer Eye" has opened a new salon maybe they can help you get them back in order.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
OB-1 Kenobi, The day you could actually ruffle my feathers is the day I'll admit publicly that extremist conservatism is good for this country! clown: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So... may I politely suggest not holdin' your breath too long. wink:

Ohhh... I almost forgot... what exactly IS this fascination that right-wing automatons have with male homosexuality? :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You never disputed the fact you can't take a joke. I only mentioned Queer Eye because they were so fashionable on their last show. Never accused you of being gay but, I find it interesting that your so sensitive about the subject. Hmmmm I wonder! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
It's all good OB. Tup:

I love jokin' around and I come here to have some fun. That doesn't always translate well in this medium though... especially to new participants who are unfamiliar with the cast of characters here.

You're DBAppraiser's brother I'm assumin'? He's a good guy... so I'll cut you some slack on his account. wink: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
That one must be from the Kerry Campaign, right?
Might have to put those colors on a Jackass right soon. And if the tribal connection holds, the lyric too.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Duroboat, you DA MAN!!!! Lets all see how many funny political pictures, bumberstickers, t-shirts we can find and post them here!! I saw all parties are fair game!!!
Even though the left is a little gamier than the rest of us! wink:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is some more!

Attachments

·