Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy and I are slowly upgrading our 12 foot aluminum boat when we have a chance and our looking for something to complement our new manual downriggers. Preferably something cheap yet easy to understand and of good quality. thanks ahead of time Tup:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Check out the 480DF by Eagle bang for the buck an awesome fish finder 480 x 480 resolution amber back lit screen duel freq. 50/200 .... 4000 watts speed and temp for $229

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Look at the classifieds, Olybirds has the one for you for $50.00. How can you beat that??

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Check out the Humminbird line. Google them and go to their outlet store. Look at the piranahmax 210. The stationary model is under $100 and the portable model is $139.95. I've had 3 Humminbird's over the years and for the money you can't beat 'em. Take into consideration, the type of boat you're putting it in, and how many times a year will you use it..an expensive Eagle with all the bells and whistles may be overkill.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
steelyden said:
Check out the Humminbird line. Google them and go to their outlet store. Look at the piranahmax 210. The stationary model is under $100 and the portable model is $139.95. I've had 3 Humminbird's over the years and for the money you can't beat 'em. Take into consideration, the type of boat you're putting it in, and how many times a year will you use it..an expensive Eagle with all the bells and whistles may be overkill.
I'll second that. The last Humminbird I owned worked great, all for under $150.00 That bought you a lot of features that are standard on finders 3x the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts