Fishing Report - Chapman Lake | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Chapman Lake

Discussion in 'Spokane County' started by Neon91, Jul 6, 1999.

1. Neon91

Neon91 Guest

I have fished Chapman lake for about 5 years now. Its about 15 minutes from my house. I am now just getting comfortable with the lake. It holds nice smallies, trout, kokanee, and even the bucketmouths have been spotted. But, no one can land the lunkers. You see them, but they wont take. So, if anyone can help, email me at [email protected] thanks, go chapman!

2. George

George Guest

Fished Chapman with my fishing partner on sat. There were quite a fiew people out there. We caught two fish, one smally and one rainbow. We would have caught alot more but with the wind it was hard to feel the bass hit. the bottom line is the bass are there and catchable and we will be back.

3. Jim

Jim Guest

I have fished Chapman lake for the last 3 or 4 years, and the trick to catching fish from here is easy. Just watch and do what the old guys do! Fish from a boat just as it is getting dark, use lots of lights, and most importantly, use glowhooks and redworms or maggets.

4. Sensei

Sensei Guest

I fished Chapman today and didn't get a damn thing. We tried jigging, trolling with pop gear and just about everything, but got skunked. Huh...

5. Sensei

Sensei Guest

Fished all day from 12-7pm and caught only a two pound rainbow trout. It was a pretty good fight though. Mabey better luck next time...