Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you will find this hard to believe but...

I found this genuine unretouched photograph of Candidate Obama...

Collecting even more campaign contributions!

>

>

>

>

>

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
You're slippin' Bonz! That is as amateurish a Photoshop pic as I've seen you steal! wink: :D :D

The Bill and Hillary morph... now THERE'S some good Photoshop! Tup:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Speaking of Obama, go check out http://www.orbusmax.com. They have listed 6 incidents of women passing out at his rallies. They show the same M.O. They have all the dates listed. Looks like they are setting them up in the same location, kinda like the Hillary plants at her events. What a crack up. I can't believe that it comes down to these type of tactics.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
SledgeHammer said:
Speaking of Obama, go check out http://www.orbusmax.com. They have listed 6 incidents of women passing out at his rallies. They show the same M.O. They have all the dates listed. Looks like they are setting them up in the same location, kinda like the Hillary plants at her events. What a crack up. I can't believe that it comes down to these type of tactics.
Definitely a setup. Obama's campaign just reeks of desperation right now. He can't raise money. Can't get anybody to come to his rallies or get behind what he's saying. This has to be a sign that the end is near, that his campaign is about to run out of gas. What a pathetic, manipulative attempt to try and wring the tiniest bit of support from the crowd ... who are probably just plants themselves for the benefit of the cameras.

I wonder how many days until Obama calls it quits. I wonder who he will throw his delegates to.

Seriously, I can't believe that it comes down to these types of tactics, either. (this last line is the only one that was written without tongue in cheek, but I'm referring to different tactics than SH.)

G

·
SledgeHammer said:
Yeah....he's planting them....right!!! I truely believe it. wink:

I think I saw those same girls fainting when I was watching The Beatles first U.S. visit on DVD.

And I think I saw those same people at McCains speaches too fainting. Wait a sec. I just looked at them again....they were just falling asleep!!!

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great perspective L8R! Tup: Here's more:

Swooning supporters are fainting for Obama!

Call it the Barack Obama traveling salvation show â€" campaign rallies and speeches that seem like the secular counterpart of tent-meeting revivals and evangelistic sermons common in the U.S. a century ago.

And, in apparent similarity to the religious enthusiasm of that bygone era, some of those coming to hear the Democrat presidential candidate "preach" his message are fainting as he speaks.

A video compilation by Breitbart.TV shows Obama on several occasions breaking off his speeches to address someone who has collapsed, usually close to the stage, and to call for medical personnel while he offers bottled water to the overcome supporter.

Presidential candidate Barack Obama tosses his bottled water to a supporter who apparently fainted during a rally on Friday, Feb. 8, 2008, at KeyArena in Seattle. The senator appeared before a rowdy crowd of thousands of Washingtonians downtown. (Photo/Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Joshua Trujillo)

The similarity between the events and the emotive opportunity it offers the candidate has some on the web questioning whether the campaign is employing shills or whether the phenomenon is evidence of fanaticism and cause for concern.

No one, other than Jim Jones â€" founder of the People's Temple, has captivated crowds like Obama. This has nothing to do with the 'Kool-Aid' party Jones foisted on his people. Watch footage of his sermons at the People's Temple, while in San Francisco. Same crying, passing out, etc.
Quote from: The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
"Come with me, come with me, travel with me now. You will see life anew, I will show you how. Come with me, come with me, travel with me now. You will die, you will rise if you'd just allow. You have lived as a man, now try something new. It's a gift that is given the chosen few. Unknown power and delight I will give to you. You could never imagine what we can do.

Drink deep the sweet cerise, Sleep in divinity.
Drink deep the sweet cerise, Sleep in divinity.
"

Lyrics from: Inkubus Sukkubus "Vermilion Rush"

:p

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's obvious who the right is worried about. Next thing you know they will start rumors that Obama took the oath of office on the Koran. Oh, yeah, they already did that.

The Rs have perfected the dirty trick, smoke and mirrors and double speak. I'm thinking they are a bit jelouse of Obama's sucess. Who faint's at McCain rallies? Perhaps those who think waterboarding is torture. Or perhaps the true republicans who worship the two biggets budget busters in our history.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wham Bam -
Sorry if you took offense with some peoples comparing Obama to Jim Jones but there is no need to go into the attack mode.

Truth is... Obama should be flattered by the comparison.

Jim Jones was a very highly esteemed member of the Democratic machine in the San Francisco Bay area before his political foes drove him to seclusion in Guyana.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Never offended by the wacko right. It's the same reason we don't execute crazy people. They know not what they are doing. But they are amusing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts