Fishing Report - Chambers Lake | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Chambers Lake

Discussion in 'Pierce County' started by Hergsh, Mar 13, 2000.

1. Hergsh

Hergsh Guest

This lake holds few few fish. I fished there just last week with my partner. We had no luck and we are very experienced anglers, fishing for over 30 years now. We fished the flats and mainly the 15 foot drop offs on the whole lake. After 4 days with only one carp, we realized that there were no bass or trout on this lake. Go ahead and try your spring luck, but good luck.

2. John

John Guest

The fishing here is terrible right now. I fished the whole lake for a week straight and didn't catch a thing. Not even one bite. I tried every lure you could think of but still nothing.

3. Steve

Steve Guest

The fishing isn't to great right now. After fishing for 3 days I only caught one bass and it was only 1/2 pound. This is definitely not the hot spot to be right now.

4. Chris

Chris Guest

After about an hour or two, my buddy and I caught three small trout. After that the pickings were slim. Four small perch and nothing more out of a whole day on the lake.

5. Greg

Greg Guest

My wife and cousin went there a 3 times in the last two weeks and caught 9 fish total in a 3 hour time and a different kind bass, trout and carp. There not very big though but at least its something.

6. Alana

Alana Guest

fishes all day long....bobber and along the bottom, no luck. Please tell me the right ways to fish this lake....the only thing I get from this area are the off road trails...