Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to send the Doc $100.

His challenge is to get the best deal he can get at the Puyallup show for a pole.

He will then post details of the pole and I will say who I am donating it to.

Whoever gets it is responsible for collecting it from the Doc or the postage if it is too far to travel to his place.

Go to it Doc and grab a great bargain.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Re: Challenge

Sounds like the closer to Heaven you're getting, the more you are padding your account! :D Never the less, might kind of you Sir John! clap:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts

I bet I know what brand he picks!!! Do they make an pink models with light up reels?? My daughter definately liked that one better than the Lami I brought home for myself!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

That was a sweet pink pole you got her. I was at the St Croix booth when you came by bragging about your treasure.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

Bruce has one of those cool light up pink ones! He wouldn't fish the Cowlitz with it though... It would be perfect for glowballing, I'll say that!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

clap: Way to go, Sir John!

By the way - I hope you're feeling better.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

As soon as the Doc posts what kind of pole he has got I will let you know who I will be giving it too and how I came to that conclusion. It was totally random and I already know who is the winner.

John

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts

I'm at the show now and I just picked up a St Croix 8 - 12lb 8 1/2 ft rod.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Well I don't know the pole but I am sure that you Americans will.

The winner is Scalecarp.

Step forward and claim your pole. Please state here on how you aim to collect it.

Okay this is how I selected his name, I chose the number 37 and then checked who was online when I first posted this offer. Counting along the members present Scalecarp was number 37.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Re: Challenge (Winner Announced)

Hey Andy,

Congratulations! Looks like despite your best efforts your inventory will be increasing!

Kudos to Sir John for his generousity.

·
Registered
613 Posts

TRAUT said:
Hey Andy,

Congratulations! Looks like despite your best efforts your inventory will be increasing!

Kudos to Sir John for his generousity.
lol.... I bought a rod from Scalecarp, I tried to help him reduce his inventory.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

You never know he might ask me to pick another winner. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts