Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be attending their respective party caucuses Saturday ?

I'll be at mine, signing in as a Ron Paul backer............... ; :D

You Republicans should go to yours too, and meet your fellow knuckle draggers and grouse about McCain............ wink:

This year I'll probably run as a delegate to the next round, just to sort of get back in the swing of things a little bit more.

I wish I lived down by rnr...............now that would be some fun if I was in his precinct.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Do you think that by wearing his avatar on his Tee Shirt will give it away :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last time I attended a Republican caucus they were real nice folks, good cookies too.
I stayed after to help them clean up.
They really liked that I helped them clean up, and I was pleased to help them choose Robertson...................... wink:

Believe me, I could walk into the Republican caucus in my precinct and become a county level delegate (minimum)if I wanted to............. Tup: I am friends with several well known Republican Party members, and always being asked just to ' come over and sit in sometime when we talk shop, you'll find we have much in common'.
I politley decline, but they're still friends, and clients also.

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CommanderX said:
DBAppraiser said:
I'll be at mine, signing in as a Ron Paul backer............... ; :D
They will see right through you there Divider. Lefties give off a certain aura. :D
Alot of lefties I know give off a certain aroma also.
That my friend, is the 'smell of victory', something you knuckle draggers won't be smelling (unless you have liberal friends), for quite some time.............. :cool:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Divider what district are you in ? Run for pc or pco.....I would love to attend a democrat pco meeting...you are more than welcome to come to one of ours in the 30th...one last ? are you gonna support Dino this time ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts