Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cathlamet 2008 Good To Be Back! Setting up springer camp down there for the twelve day season. Who is going to make it down there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have fished with a guide down there a few times , but thought I might drag my boat down and give it a try on my own. Is there any lodging in town if you don't have a trailer? I have stayed in Longview and made the drive in the past.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does it get crowded, foggy, wet and or windy in the afternoon??? wink:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

B.W.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
the old crow will be there--got the just right ready to go

it does get windy in the after noons , always wet, fog sometines in the am

at night it gets fogy when i have too many old crows :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I will be down for 3-4 days starting the 27th thru the 30th with my daughter comng down friday night, see ya behind the Island OC wink:

if I get the camper ready, I will be staying @ Cath or on down the road past the Duck otherwise we will be staying in town with the boat, I have the new top on the boat this year so reason to stop fishing all day.

·
Registered
936 Posts
wait-
I thought that the springer season ws only open on the upper river? what timeframe are we talking? Is it too early?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
20miler said:
wait-
I thought that the springer season ws only open on the upper river? what timeframe are we talking? Is it too early?
Above I-5 opens March 16, Lower river opens for 12 days March 24.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will not be participating this year. Bummer. I only got the weekend and it just ain't worth it. My slip will be empty...well, until Jackie the harbor master rents it out. I'll save my days for tuna.

Don't follow that old crow out there. He doesn't catch any fish. He also likes to park his boat on sandbars. :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts