Catch-N-Cook | Gamefishin.com

Catch-N-Cook

Discussion in 'The Outdoor Chef! Great outdoor cooking' started by Jeeper2586, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Jeeper2586

Jeeper2586 Active Member

From this
    IMG00182.jpg
    To this
    IMG00184.jpg
    Done the easy way with things we had
    1. One Pink (caught today)
    2. Teriyaki sauce left over from a take out night
    3. Flour
    4. Butter
    5. Oil
    6. Pan
    Would really like to get some other simple fish ideas. We eat them all. No salmon snobs here:D

2. Easy Limits

Easy Limits Moderator Staff Member

On of my fav's on salmon on the BBQ is Mirable Whip and white vinegar mixed 1:1 on the meat. I know it sounds weird but it is delightful!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. fishslave

fishslave Well-Known Member

This is how we fix steelhead and salmon when company comes. Planked or foiled works.

Rub with olive oil and coat heavily with lemon pepper and garlic powder. Place it on heavy duty foil or a wet cedar board. Grill until almost done. Remove from grill and wrap foil over top and set aside for 5-10 minutes.

People who don't care for salmon usually eat and rave about it fixed this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jd39

jd39 Active Member

When we bake or broil this is our go to marinade now. I'm not even a dijon fan but love this recipe. Awesome on salmon, Kokanee, steelhead. image.jpg

5. jd39

jd39 Active Member

Made fish tacos out of pink on sat, was really good too. Just used regular taco seasoning with a little olive oil and butter. Guest ate it all before the perch, was surprised.

6. Mckenny87sj

Mckenny87sj New Member

Trying right now, thank you my friend

7. billfish3r

billfish3r New Member

I love cooking my fish after catching them. Fish will always taste more delicious when freshly caught. Ill write down your recipe in my notebook so I can try it next time I go fishing.

8. cgreene

cgreene New Member

Great recipe! I wont be able to fish soon but Ill buy one just so I can try this recipe this weekend.

9. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Uff Da! I'm sticking to Lutefisk. ;)
    " TRAPPER " As Good Today as it was Back Then.JPG Raised on the Best Fish.JPG Slimy Goodness, Yum.JPG