Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fished 11am to 1pm without getting anything. I used corky and yarn, spoon, spinner, float and jig. Water was 38 degrees, air temp was 42. The water was gin clear and it was low. It rained for short periods of time. There was a guy up river from me and he tried lots of things to. He tried a pink worm that I didn’t try. While I was there he didn’t get anything either.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just a suggestion...try a Panther Martin Spinner, black body with yellow spots, gold blade in a trout size (but change the trebble hook for a single hook). Then the other thing I do is fish with REAL night crawlers... they are trout after all! Let me know if things pick up I have been planning on giving it a try this week. Bill

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blaze135 said:
Just a suggestion...try a Panther Martin Spinner, black body with yellow spots, gold blade in a trout size (but change the trebble hook for a single hook). Then the other thing I do is fish with REAL night crawlers... they are trout after all! Let me know if things pick up I have been planning on giving it a try this week. Bill
The spinner was a trout size panther martin gold blade I think it had a black body, it is out in the car in my vest and I don't want to look. I did change the hook.
I just read a Bill Herzog book that had night crawlers as other bait. I might do that if I get a chance to fish again before it closes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts