Gamefishin.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an exhaust manifold gasket replaced on a 2002 Explorer. Any "trustworthy" recommendations for a shop? Seattle/Southend neighboorhood.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Brents Alignment and Repair in Auburn. They've been our family mechanic for 30 years.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! I know exactly where Brents is (off 15th St NW-Auburn)

FishinFoolz - Seattle to Tacoma South area. Tup: (I guess south could mean Castle Rock too)

Auburn is my old stompin grounds growing up-which probably explains half my problems...haha

Thanks boys! Tup:

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
I see.

Call Donny Wheeler 253-840-9130. He owns and operates Bullseye Automotive on Stewart St in Puyallup. He's a good friend of mine and be sure to tell him Gene sent'cha.

You'll like him. Honest straight forward no BS guy. Knows his stuff too. Certified tech and all that good stuff... Tup:

Oh... and he hunts and fishes... :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Bill Caillier University Place Radiater and Muffler 253 565-4165 He has been there for 30 years and will give you a fair and honest price and topnotch service.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fishinmike said:
Bill Caillier University Place Radiater and Muffler 253 565-4165 He has been there for 30 years and will give you a fair and honest price and topnotch service.
Thanks for the recommendation!

fishinfoolz said:
I see.

Call Donny Wheeler 253-840-9130. He owns and operates Bullseye Automotive on Stewart St in Puyallup. He's a good friend of mine and be sure to tell him Gene sent'cha.

You'll like him. Honest straight forward no BS guy. Knows his stuff too. Certified tech and all that good stuff... Tup:

Oh... and he hunts and fishes... :D
Thanks Gene...not many honest guys in the auto repair industry left it seems!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts