·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captain Jack Turned Himself In.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Whats the story with that who's captain jack, sorry for the ignorance?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a buddy who owns a couple of coffee shops. They are the Perk Central stands in the Lakewood area, if any of you guys ever goes to them.

Anyway, he has been burglarized a couple of times and the last guy who tried was not very successfull. My buddy has the whole thing on video and is trying to identify the guy, 'cuz he did do some damage to the door.

Attached is the video with an AWESOME narrative done by my buddy. The guy is dressed in a trench coat and looks like Captain Jack Sparrow.

Watch the video, have a laugh, and if you recognize this idiot e-mail the address at the end and collect your $200.00 reward.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
No I don't recognize him but that video is funny as hell, I like when he almost breaks his leg at the end, great narration :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was posted on the old board last year and just shown on Kiro 7 news last night. Captain Jack's girlfriend saw it and called him and he turned himself in.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
LOL i saw it on the news. they were saying how it was a hit on YouTube due to the narraration. glad justice was served!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts