Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very interested in this product but am unaware of any positive real-world feedback. I sent a pm to Cannonguy :?: but haven't heard back yet. Have any of you personally used this or know of someone who has and could give some feedback (positive or negative)? Here are a few general questions that I had...

I assume it works in saltwater clown: ...what is the max depth it will work at? Can you enable two or more sensors to read on one monitor screen (networked in some way)?

Here's a link to Cabelas to give you an example of the system.
Speed-N-Tempâ„¢ Monitor
http://www.cabelas.com/spodw-1/0019655.shtml

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'd be afraid to use it blackmouth fishing, it's expensive enough busting off a 12 lb ball, let alone the sensor unit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yikes! For that kind of cost I'd want the thing to additionally tell me how big, what they will bite, how many fins etc. etc. :lol:

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Very, very poor reviews on Cabelas, plus very expensive to be dropping to the bottom. Tdown: Tdown: I wouldn't spend my money there.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably pass on it since it would be an expensive repair if it got hung up on the bottom or a direlect net or crab pot/buoy. It would be a nice thing to use in say Lake Chelan for kokes and lakers since you don't fish on the bottom for those (lost of the time). Back to fishing Tup: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts