Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys, it's been a while since my last forum report. I think it was after Millimeter and I went down to the Willapa right after the massive floods hit that area. So long ago I forgot my password and had to re register as 1oldwildog rather than oldwildog. Anyway, Millimeter, his bride, my wife and a handful of people are taking a little trip down to Cancun over mid winter break. (I love teaching) I will keep all updated with pics and stories of our adventure. We are probably gonna go bone fishing at Ascention or Ascension Flats(sp?). Fly fishing in shin deep, gin colored, warm water with 80 degree sun on our backs. They have Permit, Barracuda, Tarpon and a whole variety of species, but the bonefish are supposed to be the best fighting fish pound for pound you can hook. I'll hopefully start the posts Friday night when we are at Sea-tac and walk you all through the experience. On a side note, check out the story of fishing in Panama on another fishing site: Piscatorial Pursuits. I don't want to plug that site because I love this site, but the photos and story are really, really good. The guy could sell the stuff... He is going to be on KJR Saturday morning I think, talking about the adventure.

1oldwildog
member carbonado wolfpack

·
Registered
200,908 Posts
The Mrs. and I just got back from Cancun about a month ago. Can't wait to go back. Have a good time!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts