4,263 Posts
steelspanker said:
Ass-hooked even. What a tard.
My words exactly :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
It was bright... bright RED! :lol:

The spooge on the leg was the capper though... and the girl asking if the could keep it! :eek:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
ROFLMAO, that was great Josh.

Thats the tailout of the Cedar tree hole below the salmon hatchery. What a joke.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
1082 said:
wrong spot clay above the salmon hatchery ,right below the big corner on the flats by the gate
LOL, I dont know Sy I've never even fished the Skookumchuck before. :lol:

Your right.

I like how he calls it the Skokomish first and then the Skookumchuck and then we she asks him the regs, he says. I DONT KNOW. lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah this year was my first year for steelies and salmon. Clay u need to show me how to catch some fish u know that I'm just beginner :!:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
LOL ya how many times does a fish come in tail first lol dont fall in lol but what the heck it will bake up just fine lol sick:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
1082 said:
Yeah this year was my first year for steelies and salmon. Clay u need to show me how to catch some fish u know that I'm just beginner :!:
Sure, I can help you out, but it will cost you some of those boraxed Fire Cure specials of yours, mmmm about ten quarts will do. Im really low on eggs. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sure, I can help you out, but it will cost you some of those boraxed Fire Cure specials of yours, mmmm about ten quarts will do. Im really low on eggs. :D[/quote}

Sounds like a deal to me I don't know the first thing to with salmon or steelie eggs. Those things don't catch fish. Gotta have them long leaders big hooks and little corkies to catch fish. Show me how to catch a chum and I will give u all the eggs I get and them 10 quart jars. Deal or No Deal

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
"Dont come down here, youll scare my fish and he might throw the hook from his tail" thats priceless.........thats what you get for fishing the skook.......errr i mean the skoqualmie river!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only a hillbilly would put a video of something illegal on the internet.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Red Neckersom said:
1082 said:
Sure, I can help you out, but it will cost you some of those boraxed Fire Cure specials of yours, mmmm about ten quarts will do. Im really low on eggs. :D
You dont need those eggs when your fishing hardware Tup:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
1082 said:
Sure, I can help you out, but it will cost you some of those boraxed Fire Cure specials of yours, mmmm about ten quarts will do. Im really low on eggs. :D[/quote}

Sounds like a deal to me I don't know the first thing to with salmon or steelie eggs. Those things don't catch fish. Gotta have them long leaders big hooks and little corkies to catch fish. Show me how to catch a chum and I will give u all the eggs I get and them 10 quart jars. Deal or No Deal
Deal, we need to get out more Sy, Ill probably be seeing you a lot more come around March, do you think these chum eggs will work for those March and April fish in that zipperlip stream we fish. :lol: I imagine I will probably have to add borax though, dont ya think? :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts