Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked our company's first annual charter fishing trip with Deep Sea Charters. Thanks to all that gave me information. 12 guys, 2 nights stay and 1 day fishing, could be interesting. Going out on the Spindrift June 7th. When I booked I told the gal that Gamefishin.com is how I found out about them. She kinda laughed and said " Ohh those guys, guess we owe somebody a free trip from there" :mrgreen: It's good to let outfits know how they get found. Maybe they'll follow through.

Thanks again

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Their good guys, I'm sure you'll have a great time. They don't owe anything. Thank for letting them know how you found them. Tup:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Olybirds said:
overnight trip in early june...

What species of fish are you going to be targeting?
Not Tuna. There's other fish other those stinky things.
With other fish quotas being severly reduced this year, those stinky things may be the game in town come august. Except fishing with Phil.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bottom Fish and hopefully some lings. Really looking forward to it. With $20 per head for the biggest fish a nice little bonus will be waiting for someone :lol:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
naa, I was just thinking that It was a bit early for tuna, and they's have to run 100 + miles offshore to find them..

AN overnight bottom fish trip.. That should be a good time...

Phil, If your little river boat could get out there after TUNA, I know you'd be all over it too!!! clown: ...

And I agree with Tom, It might be the only game in town for most of the summer, so I'll either be out there or on one of the local Rivers tossing some Eggs :lol: ... or Shrimp... :lol: ...... Speaking of Prawns......... :roll:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Speaking of Prawns......... :roll:[/quote]

Yep, picked them up yesterday all of the 1st 33 pounds!!!!!!!!!! But there won't be that many left after tomorrow nights dinner. So I'll have to get more. Man, I got some dandies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell ya where to gettum. :lol: Ya need some?? Ya want to make me up some Spinner rigs? Come on man, help a brotha out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts