Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I usually go to drool too, but this year it's the same week as the Puyallup Sportsman's Show, which I have to work all day, every day. Just for good measure my wifes b-day is that week as well. No rest for the wicked. Hopefully I'll find a chance to spend a few hours there.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
dont know if im gonna go to seattle.if your looking for glass then seattle the place to go.aand theres alittle aluminum.but if your really looking for aluminum,then skip seattle and hit the portland boat show.went the last 2 years and never knew there was so many aluminum manufactors out there.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Being in the industry I get a free pass into the Seattle & Portland shows. Puyallup & Monroe I have to buy but can write off on the old expense account. Boats ARE cheaper at the Portland show.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Just a note...

If you buy tickets online (etickets), the site was having problems with issuing the parking passes. I had to send the organizers an email to request the passes. I received them yesterday, so they do listen!! I intend to look at new equipment (walk past the new boats) and attend some of the seminars. Not to mention the Lk Union portion is cool since you can board boats and get some ideas for rigging, layout, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts