Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my house in Olalla it came with a older 12' aluminum boat. How do I register it without a bill of sale. Can I just go to the DMV and license it. Anyone know?

·
Registered
704 Posts

• Hi, I'm Department of Licensing's chatbot! I can answer general questions. I don't have answers about your account or specific situation.
    Please don't enter any personal information here.
    CAN I REGISTER A BOAT WITHOUT A BILL OF SALE?
    (Sent at February 6 at 10:01 PM)

Bot said ...... What can I help you with?
  • CAN I REGISTER A BOAT WITHOUT A BILL OF SALE
  • No answers found.
  • Bot said:
  • Did this answer your question?
    " TRAPPER " said NO!
  • Sorry Racfish32654, I tried " TRAPPER "
The Old Sea Captain
An old sea captain was sitting on a bench near the wharf when a young man walked up and sat down.
The young man had spiked hair and each spike was a different color…. green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

After a while, the young man noticed that the captain was staring at him.

"What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?

The old captain replied, "Got drunk once and married a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son!"
"
THAT"S MY BOY! "

That's My Boy.JPG

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the try. Ill call them on Monday and find out.I have a 2.5 hp motor which may not need licensing at all. I thought it was 5 hp and over. I never have much luck with those Auto Bots for answers.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Unless any New Legislation changes things, it looks like you should be able to use it with a small motor on lakes like Long Lake (but not in the Salt, there it looks like you could use it with oars only.) " TRAPPER "

Registration requirements
Unless specifically exempt, you must meet all Washington state registration requirements when using a documented vessel on Washington waters.

Exempt vessels

• Vessels less than 16 feet long with a motor of 10 horsepower or less, if used on non-federal waters only.
    • Canoes, kayaks, or vessels that don't have a motor or sail (strictly human powered).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts