Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great game! Proof that the Pack was NOT BACK as I said all year! Pretenders could not make it happen! Guess old man Farve wont get another bowl chance. Thats great by me! Never been a fan of his or the PACK sick:

Makes you wonder. Giants with a good offense and defense playing with no secondary as all vets were out hurt, go into Packers country and lay the smack down on them. Theres some coaches with a great game plan! Hats off to them. Eli and company played a great game and shut up the cheese heads.

News to ya Green bay, Ya were'nt really that good this year anyway!

Giants played 3 road playoff games with drive and insperation! Now they will hopefully beat Brady and the pat's. Hope that defense plays like they did today.

After watching the pats the last 2 weeks I am convinced they will lay an egg soon. Hopefully in 2 weeks.

Oh and DB, Did you hear the pregame show saying exactly what I said about holmgren walking away and the team not wanting to give him an extention. Best news for the team this week!

GO GIANTS! Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me! Lets go get some wild Steel on the Skagit Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
Oh and DB, Did you hear the pregame show saying exactly what I said about holmgren walking away and the team not wanting to give him an extention. Best news for the team this week!
If you are talking about Jay Glazer's comments before the game, I did. Do you know who his source is? ..... Korin Robinson, not a reliable source. sick:

Ice, no one knows what Holmgren is going to do, everyone including you and me are speculating on the situation. We will just have to wait until the end of the week to know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DBAppraiser said:
Oh and DB, Did you hear the pregame show saying exactly what I said about holmgren walking away and the team not wanting to give him an extention. Best news for the team this week!
If you are talking about Jay Glazer's comments before the game, I did. Do you know who his source is? ..... Korin Robinson, not a reliable source. sick:

Ice, no one knows what Holmgren is going to do, everyone including you and me are speculating on the situation. We will just have to wait until the end of the week to know.
very true. did'nt he say they expect word on Monday?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,552 Posts
SportJet said:
At this point all I can muster is a "who gives a shiate". for this super bowl.

I'm going fishin :mrgreen:
Amen Brother! The Packers loss was about it for me. I've been rooting for Favre since the early 90's. I was hoping and praying that the Pack would make it all the way and take down the pukes from Boston. :x nuke:

Oh great, another Boston vs New York battle. I'd rather watch the 2001 Curling Championships from Saskatoon than another Patriots game. Tdown:

It looks like this will be a great year to score some serious points with my wife... "Really honey, I'd much rather go with you to visit your mother than stay home and watch a dumb Superbowl."

At least Daytona is less than a month away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,610 Posts
Iceshark said:
Sounds good to me! Lets go get some wild Steel on the Skagit Tup:
Ice, C&R is closed on the skagit this year...Just a heads up so you dont get a fat ticket...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,610 Posts
Keysrob said:
SportJet said:
At this point all I can muster is a "who gives a shiate". for this super bowl.

I'm going fishin :mrgreen:
Amen Brother! The Packers loss was about it for me. I've been rooting for Favre since the early 90's. I was hoping and praying that the Pack would make it all the way and take down the pukes from Boston. :x nuke:

Oh great, another Boston vs New York battle. I'd rather watch the 2001 Curling Championships from Saskatoon than another Patriots game. Tdown:

It looks like this will be a great year to score some serious points with my wife... "Really honey, I'd much rather go with you to visit your mother than stay home and watch a dumb Superbowl."

At least Daytona is less than a month away.
I will be on the ship...the only thing this years super bowl would be good for is the commercials, and I cant even watch those...This year is a total bust for me and the greatest game on earth...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Weazle said:
Iceshark said:
Sounds good to me! Lets go get some wild Steel on the Skagit Tup:
Ice, C&R is closed on the skagit this year...Just a heads up so you dont get a fat ticket...
Remember thats not official yet from the post and retractions I have seen. did I miss something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,610 Posts
I just looked, and nope, its not on the WDFW website yet...I just wouldnt hold my breath...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way Weaz, I love that railroad track avatar. Something about traveling on the rails in the middle of nowwhere has always enticed me. I have take a few long Amtrak runs. Looking forward to more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Iceshark said:
Oh and DB, Did you hear the pregame show saying exactly what I said about holmgren walking away and the team not wanting to give him an extention. Best news for the team this week!

GO GIANTS! Tup:
Probably the same clowns that made the pre-season pick about the Niners winning the NFC west and being the new power in the division, they nailed that prediction clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
Even IF the Skagit closes for C&R... it won't be 'til March 16... so I think Ice'll be OK on Superbowl Sunday! Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Webo! was dead there this weekend. In between hatchery and native runs I gather. Try it again in a couple weeks.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top