Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Nice job on the fish and about time you show us your boat, she's sweet Tup:
Just a little hint as far as the tie down straps go,They are just abrasive enough to eventually wear into the gelcoat.They make some rubber/plastic? pads that slide over the straps if you position one on each corner of the sponson it will help prevent the wear,so you need to use two per side. wink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks SeaRanger..I am very happy with this boat, what a difference between my old 16 and the 21..wow! Great idea about the straps, I should have learned that from the previous boat..I am on it, thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
NICE FISH!!! My bro and I trolled Guames channel today. Hooked 5 and only landed one. The only keeper we had was the one I lost. :evil: It was a nice day to be on the water though.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That's a great winter blackmouth Tup: . Nice job. Seems the fish in A9 are spotty this year. I guess it forces all of us to be even more attentive when trolling. No more "...is that a bite..." discussions prior to grabbing the rod!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.