Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all your success stories and how to's, I finally landed this 10Lb'er yesterday at MidChannel Bank in 110 feet of water, trolled at about 95 with old fashioned Green Flasher and Grand Slam Bucktail..Yee Haw!! By the way, that was the only bite all day!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
SO thats what they look like. Way to go! Gotta agree with Duro, just gotta love those Arima's.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Nice Black Mouth Tup:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Nice job on the fish and about time you show us your boat, she's sweet Tup:
Just a little hint as far as the tie down straps go,They are just abrasive enough to eventually wear into the gelcoat.They make some rubber/plastic? pads that slide over the straps if you position one on each corner of the sponson it will help prevent the wear,so you need to use two per side. wink:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks SeaRanger..I am very happy with this boat, what a difference between my old 16 and the 21..wow! Great idea about the straps, I should have learned that from the previous boat..I am on it, thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
NICE FISH!!! My bro and I trolled Guames channel today. Hooked 5 and only landed one. The only keeper we had was the one I lost. :evil: It was a nice day to be on the water though.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Wow, what a nice blackmouth. I'm hoping for one like that on the 15th. Tup:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That's a great winter blackmouth Tup: . Nice job. Seems the fish in A9 are spotty this year. I guess it forces all of us to be even more attentive when trolling. No more "...is that a bite..." discussions prior to grabbing the rod!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts