Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I posted in the Blackmouth Derby thread a few days ago and either no one reads up that far, or no one is answering. So....I'll post here. I'm looking for an open seat for the derby. I'll pick up the entry ticket for who ever helps me out and pitch in for gas money and whatever else. I have blackmouth fished once before and can handle my own to a point. I have my own rod an reel as well, but thats about as far as it goes for salt fishing. I'm more than willing to pick up whatever gear I need. I just really want to get out on the salt again and meet a bunch of GFrs. Thanks in advance.

Nate

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Damn nice of ya man.

I cant fish the weekend of the derby as I am out of town for work that weekend :oops: , but if you just want to go punch a BM or 2 or fish the area let me know and we're there Tup:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Lets take my boat Nate. Id like to see how my new power pro is going to work on my downriggers instead of cable. I wonder if Zvic can get the day off. Then again you guys would probably just be blackmouth blocking each other all day. :lol:

Im serious

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I'll be glad to finally meet you DB, just sorry you will be on the losing end of the derby my friend. We will take it for sure. :lol:

It should be very fun.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
Might as well stay home Red. My boy and I are gonna win the whole thing. Tup: I'm going to catch the fish and he will take care of eating all the snacks and peeing in the jug. He's a real pro.
You guys better watch over your shoulder cuz tiderunner, and mystery guests will be slingin a few trophy's in the box.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thanks Red, but I can't get my scheduled day off more less an extra one. I think the guy running the store must be a bonehead wink: .
It won't be long before we can all get out together again.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DBA, sounds like you have it down to a science wink: Thanks Red, I'll take you up on that, lets get out and find a secret spot Tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts