Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Made the annual pilgrimage today. Once again a fantastic place to see alot of stuff that is available, and to compare boats side by side.
-There is quite a concentration of fiberglass fishing boats appropriate for Puget Sound fishing in the southwest corner of the west pavillon all lumped together.
-Most of the Aluminum Boats were in the West Concourse as you walked around from the main entrance in towards the pavillions.
-It looked like North River had some of the best deals at the show, especially with their Seahawk models in the 20 foot range.
-Sea Sport has a brand new 26' addition to their line up that is a beauty.
-A kudos to all of the exhibitors for a job well done! -It was a great way to spend a rainy Saturday.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I hit both the seattle and the Portland show this year.

If you are looking for aluminum, Portland had about 4x the number of boats there. The NR guys had to have 40 boats there, it was an awesome showcase of their stuff. Seemed like the prices were just a little lower in Portland too....

Seattle had a lot more Glass than Aluminum. And a lot more of the "grey Poupon" boats.

It is nice to do comparisons under one roof. It really helped me narrow down the list of possibilities for my next boat. I think I actually saved money by shopping this way vs driving to all the different dealers to look at the boats that way. Some boat Dealers like SeaSport are a long drive for me..

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That Coldwater boat in the north hall area is freakin' saweet. I think it was the 33' version. They make a 40 footer too!!

Pursuit makes a very nice glass fishing boat. The Tiara brand hold their value extremely well over the years. Very well made, solid big water boats.

I'm headed back this week to a few of the seminars...and to buy my handheld gps. I found a great deal on it Tup: .

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I enjoyed the show. I wish I had $300k for a big SeaSport or ACB, which were my favorites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts