Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any fellow gamefishers know where squidward and myself can do a bit of bank fishing this weekend for some chrome? Tup:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Duroboat said:
The way its raining right now I would think the Cow would be a good choice.
I was kind of leaning that way but was hoping to hear that some other rivers might be seeing some decent numbers of fish.
Maybe the Nooch or the Satsop..??

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
From the number of threads on the subject posted recently... it would appear that the Nisqually river has a bunch of fish in it... and some of them are even chrome. Tup:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Check the river gauges and fish whatever rivers are not on the rise. If dropping you will do well, but if raising it will suck, honestly.

You will do good on the Nisqually and the Cowlitz, both can handle the weather very well. The Nisqually fishes well on the rise actually. I would consider fishing it a night though, its awfully crowded during the day lately, but get their during the day, so you know where tho good area is, so you can get it at night.

IMO

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
O. mykiss said:
Nooch and Satsop are gone as far as the flows go and its only gonna get higher with the rain in the forcast.
Son of a... I was gonna fish the Satsop Monday. Hope the level falls before then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts