Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you cannot login to the old forum. You proabably need to delete your cookie files:

If you're getting this error message:

Error: Un-Successful Login
Your login was un-successful due to a session tracking error.

Please ensure that cookies are enabled on your web browser and you are not hiding or masking your IP address.

Click here to retry logging into the Forum.

To resolve the error above or any other cookie/Session errors. Follow these directions:

For IE version 6.0 go to Tools from your menu, in the "General" tab, in temporary internet files, click on "Delete Files", then when that is done, click on "Delete Cookies". This is an ongoing problem with the old forum. The only way to fix it is to delete the temporary files and cookies.

If you have tried all of the above and are still having problems logging in then please email us at [email protected]. Please make sure to include your forum name and a brief description of the problem you are having. We will get back to you asap.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
My problem sounds similiar. The Old Forum allows me to Login until I return to the Forums Page where it still reads "Login" instead of "Logout". I have done the cookies thing but still get this.....
Error

More than 3 failed login attempts have been made on this account.
Please enter your details again, including security code. NADDA!

After three tries. I can't PM or even Email Admin. as I am not logged on. New Forum, HELP! SAVE ME "TRAPPER"

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
my error says i dont have member previledges to view the forum, (just where is my 10 bucks a month going? :lol:) . and instead of lol i tried to put up a laughing face.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eggster said:
my error says i dont have member previledges to view the forum, (just where is my 10 bucks a month going? :lol:) . and instead of lol i tried to put up a laughing face.
Sounds like your not logged in.

Give me a call you board cracker!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts