Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes folk I have been at it again.

This time it is slightly different. I will be giving two rods away and the other two will be given to Bruce who will put them up for auction.

Now here is the second twist I am having them customed wrapped with them saying Gamefishin.com on them.

I have ordered two bait casting rods and two spinning rods.

Oh yes I will let you know soon who has got the freebies and Bruce will let you know when he has got them all. Same as before who ever is given the freebies has to contact Bruce on how to collect them, if too far then they will have to pay the postage.

Bet you thought I would not tell you what kind of rods you will be getting, they are 7 foot long Loomis GL2 rods with seven Fuji guides and a tip. 8 - 15 line weight.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Re: At it again

Sir John! I guess you ARE making someone happy every day. Good on ya!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

Dang, Iv never owned a Loomis! You are one of a kinds Sir John, that is for sure Tup: ! Wonder how you will pick a winner this time?

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Names already written down, do you want to know them???????

·
Registered
5,150 Posts

You Sir, are really messing with my image of you as a cantankerous curmudgeonly Brit! Kudos again for your generousity! Tup:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts

Hey, that's great! You have been more than generous Sir John!

I hope the people who win the rods catch many fish on them!!!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Just had an email, the rods will be completed this weekend and posted to Bruce on Monday.

Okay here is what you are waiting for

Islandbass wins one

Mayfly 0013 wins the other.

They can choose which one they want, please post which one you want and then everybody will know which ones will be going to auction.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
You are a good guy John, keep up the good work Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Your a very generous man!!! IM speechless.... dont know what else... Thank you kind Sir!!!

Baitcaster please....

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
The Trapper just left my place with a new rod, a couple new hats and big smile on his face! clap:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts