Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my jeep broke into last night!!!! Thay got my JL Audio subs, Clarion amps, wich I can live with out. But the SOB took my Drafting box, welding box, and my backpack with all this years school books, and homework. I dont care about the amp and speakers, but $700 worht of books, and all my study material.......

Dont you just love thiefs....... :x

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
I hear ya dude. Time to bring back some real punishment to make change. UInfortunately in this area these stories only become more common. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
What pisses me off most about these stories is when they take tools. They're lazy thieves. It's not like they will be doing any work or reading in the near future.
Sorry to hear that you got burned.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Dude,with the way the world is today,why would you leave any valubles in your rig at all?

Nobody deserves to get their stuff stolen,but leaving anything of value in your car is just asking for it to get ripped off.

Sorry to hear about your books. Tdown:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Mayfly, that is Bull did this happen at home or on the river, either way sorry to hear that

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss. I doubt they wanted your books. You may want to look around the area of the break-in, they may have dumped the stuff from the backpack after they realized they couldn't sell it.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Do you carry comprehensive insurance on the Jeep... or own a home? Sometimes homeowner's policies will cover stuff stolen out of your car if it happened in your driveway for instance.

Sucks either way though...

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Webo said:
Do you carry comprehensive insurance on the Jeep... or own a home? Sometimes homeowner's policies will cover stuff stolen out of your car if it happened in your driveway for instance.

Sucks either way though...
YEs have both, Hopfully it will be coverd.....

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
That royally bites, Mayfly. :evil: I hope you get all the study material back.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GURU said:
Mayfly, that is Bull&*%# did this happen at home or on the river, either way sorry to hear that
Home, right out side my Condo window....

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hunter P said:
Dude,with the way the world is today,why would you leave any valubles in your rig at all?

Nobody deserves to get their stuff stolen,but leaving anything of value in your car is just asking for it to get ripped off.

Thanks for the tip Tup: As far as valubles, the only thing worth a crap was the system, wich goes in cars...

And who steels books? I know thay are expensive, but where do ya hawk those? The tool box just had my welding jacket, gloves, file, wire brush..... Thay are just lucky I did not catch them. nuke:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I think I would be setting out some bait and fishing for tweakers for a few nights. Just change locations a little. They will be back.

That sucks, Aaron. :evil:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great, now we have to worry about studious tweakers? You'd think the printed word or anything related to hard-work would be crack-head kryptonite. Sorry for your loss Mayfly, hope you are able to get back on track with your studies soon. T

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
That plain sucks :evil:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
They prob didnt even look in the back pack just grab and look later.What burns azz is while i was in the construction trade the tweekers would come up to the sites and try and sell tools.Where do you think they got top quality tools ? The same guys that would buy stolen tools would bitch when they got them ripped off. conf:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry to hear about the break in. Hopefully you'll catch the punks. Hopefully insurance will cover your stuff. At least they didn't get your fishing gear also!

·
Registered
535 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
Hunter P said:

Thanks for the tip Tup: As far as valubles, the only thing worth a crap was the system, wich goes in cars...

And who steels books? I know thay are expensive, but where do ya hawk those? The tool box just had my welding jacket, gloves, file, wire brush..... Thay are just lucky I did not catch them. nuke:
two years ago i got my backpack stolen out of my car while i went in to a movie store to just return and pay my late fees which took about five min. They probably were thinkin you had an iPod or stuff like that in there. Books are so expensive man I am sorry to hear you got yours jacked...

·
Registered
693 Posts
the wierd thing is, is that they had tools..at least they didnt hurt the dash or break glass. the guys even took the monster cables. musta had a 1/4 inch socket set, blade and phillips screw driver, ***** etc. im glad you didnt catch the guys you might have been stabed or shot. you know if they had time and tools to do a clean job, they most likely had weapons of some sort. but it sure would be fun to beat thier faces to a bloody pulp. hopefully the homeowners will recoop your losses.....

Edited for language - EL

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Man that sucks!
The same thing happened to my daughters car right in front of the house. She had all her books, and notes in her backpack, and they took them. THATS JUST MEAN!
Take a good look around the neighborhood. They may have just winged them out somewere. We looked all over for my daughters books, and homework, and did'nt find them...but you might get lucky.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts