Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the boat back into the water and went out for a few hours this morning. Started in Brown's Bay. No bait, no hits no errors. After a while we went over and tried the East side of the possession bar. We did not mark any bait, but we did mark a few fish. We got one fairly good takedown and put a newbie on it. He thought he had to set the hook. My bad, I did not think to tell him not to set the hook. When he dropped the tip to set it, the fish got off. Oh well, it was a beautiful day on the water. It was just nice to be back. Get ready Iceshark. I will be in touch shortly.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Timboy2
Great job. I spent part of the afternoon crawling around my Partners 'new' 17' Glasply. This after spending a few hours remounting my kicker and dialing up for the Anacortes derby. You running up? the weather has to be better than last year!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope I am not going to make it. I got way too busy. I thought life was supposed to slow down as I got older and I would have even more time for fishin.
So far, not the case. Good luck at the derby. I hope you have a "more average" trip than last year.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Great report Tim Tup: Nice to see you got back where you belong. ON THE WATER wink:

I have dont he hookset move before myself. He will get em next time! Better then cleaning the yard all day by order of my boss wink:

Lets get em soon.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Tim,
Nice report !
I havent been out in a while.. cant wait to hit it again...

...gotta start sharpening those hooks on the tomics!

BNS

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Thanks Tim. I was out for a drive on Saturday...yep a cruise, no fishing :roll: . Seemed to get my water pump issue squared away, so looks like I'll try to hit it this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts