Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the San Juans yesterday. It was a really nice day to be on the water. My bro and I landed 6 fish all in the 7 to 9lb range. We released 3 first thing in the morning. Then my bro hooks one thats close to 10lbs, so we kept that fish. I hooked another shortly after he landed his. Again, we released that fish as well. The tide changed and so did the bite. It took us about another hour to land our last fish. Here are a couple of pictures. Used coyote spoons and hotspot flashers in about 120ft of water.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Nice fish and report, from the looks of it you couldn't ask for a better day on the water Tup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
My bro, Trapper350, and I had a really good day. We had a couple of good take downs also, but they never hooked up. Me and a couple buddies went to the same area the previous sunday sunday. Hooked 7 and landed 6. All between 6-9 lbs. We should of been paying attention to the regs closer because after March 1st you can keep one fish, native or hatchery. We had caught a nate that was 15-16 lbs. W also saw a fish at the ramp that weighed 24lbs. It was a toad!!! By the way, that is how we found out about able to keep natives :cry: 52 boats checked in and there were 12 fish caught sunday. we had 3 of the 12. If we new we were able to keep nates, we would of had a limit for the whole boat :x

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a good day of fishing. I wished we where fishing the Anacortes derby though. :x I will be deploying to Irag for 7 months, so see you guys when I get back. Tight lines and Heavy fish on the end of all lines..... Tup:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Nice report bud. Glad you got out but you make sure to stay safe in the sand box. Thank you for your service Tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts