Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit hein bank today. We had multiple take downs. We did get our limit though. All take downs and fish where caught in 155 to 165 feet of water. We did land one nice rockfish that was put back in the water. Also took some screen shots of the sounder with the bait balls. Alot of bait out there. We where using greenglow hotspots with coyote spoons and cut plug hearing. It was an absolutely gorgous day out today. Even seen a whale today. Enjoy the pictures. Subject corrected... Sorry for the MISS DETAIL FELLAS

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Re: Area 6 report

It was a beautiful day. But my bro, Trapper350, left out the fun stuff. First off, I got hung up on the bottom and broke my rod. A few minutes later we saw a boat that looked like a gamewarden. I said" So..... We are legal." My bro left his fishing liscense in the truck. clap: We take off back to the launch a grab his liscense and head back to Hein to catch his fish. Overall, it was a good day and there are alot of fish out there. I am going back tomorrow for somemore Tup:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts

Nice stories and pics Tup: , saw no bait or fish in MA11 Tdown:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Rory,

I did leave out a few details, like me forgetting my license in the truck, my bro breaking his rod. :eek: All in all it was still worth the trip. clap:

·
Registered
86 Posts

Where were you at Hein or Eastern? I was out at Eastern most of the day managed to land one shaker but it was a great day to be out on the water. I am sure I will hit it again tomorrow. I did here of someone catch a Halibut (approx 40lbs). There were a lot of derby anglers out there as well.

·
Registered
328 Posts

Hey Ed, we were at the south tip of Hein. I will be out there tomorrow, probably around 10:00 or so. What channel will you be on? I'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Like Kevin said, we where at Hein. I wish I could go tomorrow. Seen your truck at the boat ramp though Ed. I wish we knew you where at Eastern. Would have stopped by and say "Whats up".

·
Registered
86 Posts

Kevin I will be on Ch 68 as normal. I was talking on there to Tracy and DJ later in the morning. I should be out there around that time. If the weather isn't what it seems it will be I will head over to the flats. I would have run your license out to you if you knew I was comming. I hope to have better luck tommorow. How did you do on cut plugs?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

yelloweye said:
Hein Bank is in Area 7 guys. Since Area 7 is hatchery only, that is an important detail.
Good thing all of the fish we caught where LEGAL then. Sorry for the miss print. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts