Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this 24"er right outside 3 tree point this morning on a 3.5" Coyote Red Racer behind a green glow flasher. 120 feet of water right at the bottom at low slack tide.
I got back to the beach and set down my flasher & lure for a second and a seagull came and snatched it up including the rag it was rapped up in. I couldnt believe it...ohhh man...
That was my lucky lure! it caught a few fish last summer. You know, the one with the paint chipping off with a hint of gold shining through.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Re: Area 11 this morning

i like your boat setup too! looks like a big bowed livingston?

·
Registered
94 Posts

It seems that a few of you are fishing Three Tree. I am too but not having much luck. Has anyone hit Pt. Beals or Dolphin Point. Just currious. The White Possum

·
Registered
613 Posts

How big is that livingston? I've thought about taking my 10'er out there once I get a large enough motor.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

DBAppraiser said:
Nice job and good lookin fish!! Did you mark any bait up there at 3 tree?
not much bait yesterday but there were Salmon or fish that size in the finder..
I hit it again this morning... lots of bait but no bitesl, we were only out there for an hour

BNS

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

epidemic said:
How big is that livingston? I've thought about taking my 10'er out there once I get a large enough motor.
epidemic, my buddy and I have taken our 10 footer out to Pt Defiance. As long as you dont venture too far from shore, and have a good motor you will be fine. Obviously you would only want to take it out in very calm conditions. haha you really have to keep an eye out from waves from passing boats, but thats half the fun wink: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts