Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across a guy who has a box of 7.62 armor piercing rounds. These are in a green military box that I opened to look at, inside the box is two metal cans with what looks like chinese writing and says 7.62 x 56. It has 720 rounds per container, there are 2 containers in the box. He told me these were armor piercing and very hard to find, he said I could have these but that kind of ammo is not really my thing as I am a hunter not a commando. I would like to know if these are even legal to have? I thought maybe if they are legal I would take them and try to sell them since he owes me some money. If they are legal does anyone know where you would go to sell something like this?

·
Registered
152 Posts
762x56? I've never heard of such a round. 762x39, 51, and 54, but never 56...maybe labeled for a type 56 Chinese AK, chambered in 7.62x39?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Yes...
Brandon..I just want to know who you have locked up in that crapper thats in your avatar. See ya in a couple months, and you can shoot up some of my ammo....AT SQUIRRELS!

·
Registered
152 Posts
naw, nobody in that porta shieter GA...we just tactically "acquired" it. Needed to move it somehow, and that was the best option! A bunch of the blue goo went everywhere, luckily it had been cleaned that morning. I'll take you up on that one though! 78 days and I'll be on the I-5 watching California disappear in the rearview! Still gotta get out of this place though. Soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts