Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn! I wish April Showers would get here. I'm tired of March snow. Had to climb up and sweep off the dish this am just so I could be a March Madness spectator. There's 3+ inches of new white stuff out there. Global warming indeed.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Don't know what you are complaining about. I am supposed to get my first heavy downfall of snow this winter tonight.

It will play havoc with my spring flowers. wink:

Look on the bright side Jabba at least your garden looks the same as everyone else, the snow covers up your weedy garden. :lol:

G

·
Skorzeny said:
Damn! I wish April Showers would get here. I'm tired of March snow. Had to climb up and sweep off the dish this am just so I could be a March Madness spectator. There's 3+ inches of new white stuff out there. Global warming indeed.
That is absolutely crazy. Unreal.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Had to climb up and sweep off the dish this am just so I could be a March Madness spectator.
I get tired of that chore also. I read a hint on another board that might help. This summer, go out and buy a water cannon with a large capacity and put it away. When the snow comes, fill the water cannon with fairly hot water, go stand in a place closest to it without getting on the roof and shoot your dish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts