Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That might have an open seat??? After this last trip with Red Neckerson on Sunday I'm hooked. I happen to have Friday off and some gas money in my pocket if anyone may have an open seat that day.

Nate

·
Registered
94 Posts
Srchn4salmon, I read this just after you posted but for some reason I couldn't get logged in. It looked like you and Redneckerson had a good trip out last time to area 13. I'll keep you in mind as I will have most of the month of March off and would like to do some fishing durring the week. My fishing partner only has weekends off. Sorry we couldn't hook up this time, maybe next. I'll be fishing the derby, so hopefully I'll be able to meet alot you guys there. The White Possum

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No prob, my schedule is very unpredictable. I usually know 1-2 days in advance if I will be off during the week. We did do OK that day. I was planning on fishing the derby, bought the tickets, now I'm heading overseas for a few weeks :( I'm giving my ticket to another member of the site and I expect him to bring home the big one! :D

·
Banned
733 Posts
srchn4salmon said:
No prob, my schedule is very unpredictable. I usually know 1-2 days in advance if I will be off during the week. We did do OK that day. I was planning on fishing the derby, bought the tickets, now I'm heading overseas for a few weeks :( I'm giving my ticket to another member of the site and I expect him to bring home the big one! :D
You were supposed to come up with some sort of excuse as to why you couldnt go remember!!!! Well thats to bad you arent able to fish in the derby Tdown: I know you were looking forward to it.
Omar

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Nate's just not an excuse kind of guy, unless of course you're steelhead fishing and he's getting in your way. Steelie blocking we call it. Other than that he's 100% the real deal.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Omar, I was going to try and come up with something but I just wasn't really given the option to even do that. I was told, your going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts