Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you up at 5:45 am see the meteor? IT was VERY COOL Tup:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Was on 405 south almost to Bothell whe I saw what looked like a shooting star droping in the north eastern sky. It grew bigger turning blue and green, then it turned to long flames. Kinda looked like it was going to hit in the Redmond vally but figured it was just burning up in the sky. Guess it landed in Easter Washington, my theory is it was a alien space ship headed for Ruffus Woods after all those great reports!!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I was on my back patio smoking ( I know bad habit)... Anyway, I did see it. I thought it landed alot closer than what the news said. Im in Arlington and still seen it :eek: It was pretty cool to see though.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Lynnwood... or at least my neighborhood was covered in fog this morning too Sir John. Tup:

But that's not why I didn't see it... I was still asleep at 5:45 a.m. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
anyone remember that one a couple years ago that completely illuminated the sky for a few seconds. Being the young whippersnapper I am, I was out at 2 something AM and saw it

that was some crazy ish

·
Registered
768 Posts
I too saw the Meteor again at 5:45 this morning. Of coarse I had to first travel back in time, on my time machine to Feb 19, 2008.

What a trip that was and what a sight!
Oh Wait, are you sure it was a Meteor and not a DeLorean?

" TRAPPER "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts