Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice to fish the NE side of Vashon island tomorrow morning.
I have never fished that area before, anyone willing anyone share some insight?
I fished 3 tree point last Thursday and found one keeper, Im just looking to expand the search in case 3 tree comes up empty.

Thanks!

BNS

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm surprised you got one keeper this early in the year so far south in the sound. Most fish are up around pt no pt north to the San Juans this time of year. If you manage to get a native, check that clipped fin...

Otherwise, the best place we've had luck is either from the ferry dock south in 180 ft water, at usual depths around
the horn into the bay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We picked up a 10lb hatchery blackie just off Southworth Point last spring fishing off the bottom using a green glo 11" flasher and a white 4" grand slam bucktail tied about 40" behind the flasher. MA 10 was closed so we stayed off the point and south of the point. I moor a the locks so running down there uses a lot of fuel but I'll probably hit it up again here soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tyro..Nice fish! and thanks for the tips... I tried 3 tree and Dolphin point earlier this morning.. no bites and no bait in site at either place.... maybe Tacoma tomorrow.. any thoughts out there??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts