Game Fishing Forum banner

Another Brilliant Plan

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Skorzeny 
What are you complaining about. Did the Reps start a campaign to show how good Clinton was as the President or did they keep harping on about that stained dress. Oh I remember now it was that stained dress. :lol:

The first four years of George's reign were terrible and it not only the Dems who are saying it. The next three have not been much better.

Next you will be telling us that the surge in Iraq is all George's plan and Pet is just a pawn carrying out his wishes. :lol: Oh if that was only true then you could have something to shout about.

Come on, even the trip to the Middle East turned out to be a PR disaster. You must have loved seeing him waving that sword. Not to mention how he is going to solve the Israel / Palestine crisis.

I know it was George's plan to blow holes in the walls that freed the ordinary Gaza folk to get fuel/food and other essentials from Eygpt. Don't tell the Dems that news or they will laugh at you.

BB when this has raised its head I have spoken about it. I will state again what I think.

As there is no benefit to the Western countries there is no rush to sort out these arguements. Other Afiran Nations are also unwilling to stop the slaughter as they do not want these gangs to move into their territory.

I spoke out last year of the gangs turning up at the refugee camps and choosing women from the camp who they wanted to rape and then drive them away without anybody trying to stop them. Watched this happen on a TV news program, the soldiers who were supposed to be protecting them just turned a blind eye to the going on. They were from the AU force.

Once again the Reps are trying to change the subject when their beloved leader is under attack.

Hell I also think it is a lot of dosh to spend on a loser.

No where in the first posting does it mention Africa and what is happening there.

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/p ... .Campaign/

I read the posting, did the Reps or did they just want to change the subject. Also none repeat none have backed George in his sword waving antics in the Middle East, even tho I have mentioned it more than once. Ssh SJ you should not mention this as it made the beloved one look like a fool. ;)

If you put articles on the web then you must expect a reply and not just whitewash. Your party spent much more money on the stained dress and the only thing you did not say was, "That you wished it was you who was having that done", bet there was a lot of Reps who went to sleep thinking about how that dress got stained.

The UN has failed in many countries, from Haiti to Europe and Africa. The security forces have sometimes not been up to the job. The same applies to your troops when they first went into Iraq. Rummy took over everything and his dirty mitts were all over the place. Do I blame him for everything that went wrong. Hell NO. Do I blame George for everything that went wrong over there. Hell No. Do I blame them for not thinking this one out thoroughly Hell Yes. Many mistakes were made in the first three years over there and there is no denying this. The change came about when Pet was appointed and he and his men formulated a different plan. Rummy was sacked, Dick was sent abroad whilst these plans were formulated and talked about. Then George gave them his nod whilst keeping Dick out of the loop. Some of you Reps think this old man is just down on America, I am not. I am down on plans that do not work and put you and me in bad eyes of the rest of the World. Pet's plan is working and you should all rejoice, if things work out well the majority of troops should be out by next year. Will this stop the rot and the hope of another Rep President. Not a cat in hells chance. Bush has failed America in a lot of ways and the sooner you admit it the sooner you can move on and regain power.

The UN is doing good work in distributing food aid to many countries but the troops are sometimes just a bunch of losers. Sticking a blue helmet on a poorly trained soldier does not make him a super hero. Some of the countries who sent troops are nothing better than banana republics. The Dutch troops who wore blue helmets in Europe were roundly hounded by their own people for letting innocent civilians be masacred. The general who led the troops was dismissed and a lot of soldiers found it hard to find a job once they returned to their country. The Dutch people were appalled at the way they acted.

The old man stays up late just to pester you Reps.

George did, never said anything different.

You are harping on about food for oil again. They did not only supply food to Iraq. You ask me to post positive things and when I do you shoot me down, or so you think. I wonder if the other countries that have received food aid were also Saddam's supporters. Your farmers in the Mid-West would be in a bad way if they could not sell their spare grain to the UN and US Aid programs. But there again you are up in the PNW and that does not affect you.

Tell me BB have you posted anything on other pages of this site or are you just stuck in the Politics Show.

If I lived over there I would not vote for Hillary.

Bill is also hopeing she does not win because he will have to pay for all those stained dresses getting dry cleaned when she repays all those who have done her a good turn to get her into the WH. :lol:

Shame you did not get the joke.

Bill is also hopeing she does not win because he will have to pay for all those stained dresses getting dry cleaned when she repays all those who have done her a good turn to get her into the WH

As for Obama, just heard on CBS News a black woman saying she was voting for Hillary as she thought that White America was not yet ready for a Black President. That's enough said on the race issue. A person should be elected into power on what he or she stands for. Not much hope of that happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.