Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,two different days of fishing and both days are successful! What more can a guy ask for? REDDOG and I headed out again this morning,after a prodding phone call from him,I decided to get outta the sack and meet him on the North Fork. It was a nice day to be out there! A little snow,but,nothing like yesterday!! I hooked into this one after about 40 minutes of throwing the ole corky across the river.
REDDOG is yet to land his first steel of the year,but it's coming buddy!!

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Very nice, great photo Tup:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Nice fish, I like the whole scene in the pic Tup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas! I just got back to the house. It's sad and really pisses me off! For some ungodly reason some jerk decided to spread sheet rock screws all over the parking area where we were at today. I suspect it was the people who live across the street with four dogs that bark when you pull in. Anyway,I came home and loaded my tractor up and went back and box scraped all the areas I could that didn't have a rig sitting in it.
REDDOG and I will more than likely be at it again in the first morning of the new year.. Have a fun new years eve and keep it safe and sane!! Tight lines to you all.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Wow! you mean to tellme that there is (was) a steelhead in there. Been up there several times this year and only a couple of ol Sivers to show for it. Nice bright fishie. Can't quite figure where you parked. Sure don't need to be runing over any screws. Thanx for trying to scrape them up.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
When I click on the link to see the pic it says that the file no longer exists.Wish I could see the pic,I am sure it is a nice fish

·
Registered
520 Posts
your hole looked pretty busy today Badandy. there was 6 rigs there when i went by. i started low then went up a bit . hit one for a few minutes but lost it. all i seen was a chrome streak and then it was gone. didnt see any fish at hazel or c post. hope you all did better Mike

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
REDDOG and I tried to fish yesterday but,it was way too windy! I held out for an hour and scoobied outta there! We both had one on only to have the same thing happen.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will try to repost it when I get home this afternoon. I noticed this morning it wasn't there. Don't know where it went?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Someone threw sheet rock screws in the lot? What an idiot! Thanks for scrapping them up man, I bet they never saw that comming. Tup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well,for some reason the upload isn't working. Sorry guys. Yeah some idiot actually took the time to spread screws through out the area. He must have been in a hurry because he left his rake behind! I now have a new rake of my own! wink:

·
Administrator
13,966 Posts
BADANDY said:
Well,for some reason the upload isn't working. Sorry guys. Yeah some idiot actually took the time to spread screws through out the area. He must have been in a hurry because he left his rake behind! I now have a new rake of my own! wink:
It looks like it working.

Yesterday I had to do a system restore and I lost some pictures, but you should be able to re-upload them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts