Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought 5 or 6 of these many years ago.I am down to my last one and would like to get some more.None of the outlets i have called have them anymore.Have a call into Jody but no response yet.Can they be found at the Sportsmans Show??Called Teds,jerrys.OE,Sport co,work sports and more,cabelas,holiday and sportsmas warehouse..nothing.Guess my last resort is online if they are not at the show....

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
These are not AA, but are a heck of a deal.....3 Rivers has Aerojigs for 49 cents. Some are not the best colors, but they have Gami hooks, and for that price you can paint the heads, and put your own touches on them....Every time I go there they have some great deals, and good inventory.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
gear addict said:
These are not AA, but are a heck of a deal.....3 Rivers has Aerojigs for 49 cents. Some are not the best colors, but they have Gami hooks, and for that price you can paint the heads, and put your own touches on them....Every time I go there they have some great deals, and good inventory.
Check the hooks out closely I do not believe they are the 2X heavy wire Gami. Which to me means ok for little hatchery dink steelhead but not usable for native steelhead IMHO

·
Registered
500 Posts
I dig their jigs and stubby floats.. Jody makes a good product and does good busness.. He made an order of a dozen floats for me a couple years ago that had an adhesive issue, I didnt tell him, he contacted me and said I am sending you 12 new floats becasue of my F* up..
Free of charge..

Top notch!

·
Registered
261 Posts
John,
Did I talk to you last night?
Jody

·
Registered
377 Posts
The origianl Beau Mac beaded jigs are cheaper, and you do not have to pay shipping charges or wait a day or more for your jigs to show up.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
spareoar said:
The origianl Beau Mac beaded jigs are cheaper, and you do not have to pay shipping charges or wait a day or more for your jigs to show up.
Are they as good of quality and do they deliver to your door. :?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
spareoar said:
in my opinion you get what you pay for, i am not to familiar with the beau macs but i know jody makes a really nice jig. all the cost is in the hook, that is the most important part. if it is made with gami's or owners you are good to go. atleast that is my humble opinion

·
Registered
377 Posts
Never straightened a Beau-Mac, and I uaually buy enough to last until the next time I drive by the ever so rare bait shop. LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes, What Fishpimp said! I also prefer American Made Products. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
AAtackle said:
I too prefer American made products! Have you looked at the packaging on most of the jigs out there? Some are based out of the PNW but are actually outsourced and manufactured in China, etc.

Jig'n

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Jig'n said:
AAtackle said:
I too prefer American made products! Have you looked at the packaging on most of the jigs out there? Some are based out of the PNW but are actually outsourced and manufactured in China, etc.

Jig'n
That's too bad. I work for a company and in an industry that is seeing more and more of that. I realize people just can't compete with Chinese labor costs but i still see it as a let down for our needy economy. I hope this slows down soon. Many jobs depend on it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea that was me Jody.Thought someone here might know who had some of you;r jigs in store.Posted this before i sent you my order...Thanks for the call...Love you;r jigs only have one double bead steelhead jig left..Let me know when my money [email protected]...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Jody the package of jigs arrived today.I;m set for now.Colors look great.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts