Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time comes around every year â€" the air turns crisp, foliage becomes a fiery visual to the power of the season, and fishing reports boast the return of fish to the rivers. Saltwater fisheries slow as there is the lull between the Coho and Chum. Having been through this before, neither one of us accepts this as determent from our love of the water, the outdoors or of our hobby. C&I traveled deep into the tendrils of the Colvos Passage in the Puget Sound system in search of some chrome.

Check out this video for the action and stay tuned until the end to find out a creative use for brined Herring:

Make the YouTube experience even better by clicking on the 360 button and upgrading to 480!

If you are wondering what we do with all of our spare time, check out this link for more F24 on our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fishn2gthr4ever

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Absolute Coho chrome! (pics & vid)

fishn2gthr4ever said:
This time comes around every year â€" the air turns crisp, foliage becomes a fiery visual to the power of the season, and fishing reports boast the return of fish to the rivers. Saltwater fisheries slow as there is the lull between the Coho and Chum. Having been through this before, neither one of us accepts this as determent from our love of the water, the outdoors or of our hobby. C&I traveled deep into the tendrils of the Colvos Passage in the Puget Sound system in search of some chrome.

Check out this video for the action and stay tuned until the end to find out a creative use for brined Herring:

Make the YouTube experience even better by clicking on the 360 button and upgrading to 480!

If you are wondering what we do with all of our spare time, check out this link for more F24 on our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fishn2gthr4ever

·
Registered
11,055 Posts
Very nice Tup:
On my outing yesterday I found a school of about 400 Coho and I didn't have a fishing rod on me

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ROCK FISH said:
Very nice Tup:
On my outing yesterday I found a school of about 400 Coho and I didn't have a fishing rod on me
Who needs a fishing rod? wink: Where were you at?

·
Registered
11,055 Posts
fishn2gthr4ever said:
ROCK FISH said:
Very nice Tup:
Who needs a fishing rod? wink: Where were you at?
AREA 11<--------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Great job as always, I absolutely loved that Pepsi video when I found it the other day on you tube Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Nice fishy!!! Love it - "Would you just quit playing around with it and get it in the boat!" Yeah Glenn, sheesh!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
OHH a B! B!B! please go away
LOL
B's are our friends. They won't eat much! You probably just smell like a flower :mrgreen:
PS Nice Fish.

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
offdahook said:
wow nic chumz.. Tup:
I wasn't sure I thought it was a Chum... I mean King... wink:
wannafish said:
In the mouth!
Ok, if you say so... wink: Boy, that sickle hook was buried deep in the upper jaw of that poor fish!
Chuck S said:
I need my sunglasses.

SWEEEEEET Tup:
That's why I always wear my shades - just trying to keep up with team Chuckaroni!
Ripalip said:
Nice Coho! Fall pictures are awesome.
Thanks, Jimbo â€" we heard you got a nice feeder King; congrats!
fishn2gthr4ever said:
Oops, I tried to edit the title to "Absolute Chrome Coho" my bad
Glen, get your act together!
dbfield said:
Very nice as always!
Thank you, Dbfield!
GURU said:
Great job as always, I absolutely loved that Pepsi video when I found it the other day on you tube Tup: Tup: Tup: Tup:
Thank you for watching the Pepsi vid, Guru. Kind of nutty eh?
Steve Ericsson said:
Nice fishy!!! Love it - "Would you just quit playing around with it and get it in the boat!" Yeah Glenn, sheesh!!
fishinfoolz said:
Start listening to your wife when she says "stop messing 'round and get that thing in the boat!!" :D Tup:

Nice fish! clap:
She is always trying to tell me what to do! Do you guys have the same problem with your wives? wink:
sea kitten said:
OHH a B! B!B! please go away
LOL
B's are our friends. They won't eat much! You probably just smell like a flower :mrgreen:
PS Nice Fish.
Good one, Seakitten!

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fish head edd said:
my wife would have kelled me for that. great videos clap:
Oh, Cami wanted to kill me after that one! I was ready to jump out of the boat... wink: I have never met someone who can sleep so soundly on a boat; she just closes her eyes and she's out - the perfect opportunity for a prank. :p

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
fishn2gthr4ever said:
She is always trying to tell me what to do! Do you guys have the same problem with your wives? wink:
Yes. And I learned a long long time ago to just listen. Besides she's normally right- wink:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts