Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are new to fishing in the Salt I would expect to achieve the following goals in total for me and my wife this year.

4 Blackmouth-2 for each of us
4 Chinook
4 Coho
2 Halibut
20 Trout
40 Crabs

We have been out 5 times and have not yet caught a Blackmouth but will keep trying at least 2-3 time per month. The Trout goal will be no problem. Now Crabs are another thing--in 05 and 06 we got 80-100 crabs for the year. In 2007 we went out seven times and got a total of 5 crabs. For the Salmon & Halibut this is going to be a learning experience--hopefully we will learn; as we only have a few years left as we are in our 70's

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I think with your spunk you have a lot more than a few years left to fish. Try thinking a few decades. Tup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
A Child of Sekiu said:
Since we are new to fishing in the Salt I would expect to achieve the following goals in total for me and my wife this year.

4 Blackmouth-2 for each of us
4 Chinook
4 Coho
2 Halibut
20 Trout
40 Crabs

We have been out 5 times and have not yet caught a Blackmouth but will keep trying at least 2-3 time per month. The Trout goal will be no problem. Now Crabs are another thing--in 05 and 06 we got 80-100 crabs for the year. In 2007 we went out seven times and got a total of 5 crabs. For the Salmon & Halibut this is going to be a learning experience--hopefully we will learn; as we only have a few years left as we are in our 70's
Where do you normally fish? Maybe I can help you out, especially if you fish the north sound Tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts