Game Fishing Forum banner

3 generations fishing report

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  eddie 
#1 ·
Well, we hit the Nooch today up around the 7400 line and had a great day fishing, a poor day catching. But, it was beautiful and so memorable to have my Dad and my son fishing. The overall report on the Nooch was slow. Did see another Dad and son fishing and the Dad caught about a 5 lb. native hen up above the 7400 line. Other than that, I saw nothing. The river was not that crowded today.

Here are some pics:

My son and the man he was named for:

The three of us:

In keeping with the family theme, we stopped by the house that my Grandma lived in during the 1890's. Pretty cool in that they named the road and the creek for the family. I guess if you get there first, you get naming rights! Hard to believe that 4 kids and 2 parents lived in this little house.

This is a day I will always remember with great fondness!

See less See more
#6 ·
Man, that is simply outstanding!!! Those are the moments that are literally priceless. I am envious. The times I get to spend fishing with my Dad are few and far between, let alone a 3rd gen. And to see the original house while on a trip together, again, priceless.

Very nice!!

#16 ·
My son was clearly not very excited about this trip before we went but it became one of those nonnegotiable things for me. As we were driving off after dropping off Grandpa, I thanked him for the day and he allowed that "It was a pretty cool day". High praise from a 16 year old. wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.