- 1970 built. Wood/Glass. Chevy 350 265 HP
- OMC Stern Drive single prop
- 1 head, refer, stove, 4 berth
- Beam 8’6” Length 26’
- Trailer Queen for 10/15 years. Primarily used as fishing vessel.
- Sorensen 8’ Dingy, downriggers etc
- Triple axel oil bath axle’s
- Bunks, winch, surge brakes
- Painted frame. Trailer will support larger boats!
Boat is currently in Hermiston, Ore. In storage. No Haggle price will include all the details, titles and a boat load of extras. Possibly towed to Tacoma if you have the right negation skills. See attached pictures and old survey.