Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it is that time of the year to get a new Boat, I recently ordered a Custom 23ft Wooldridge Sport Drifter with a 84 in Bottom.
Fish Box in Floor.
Extra Storage in Bow
Custom removable Hard/Soft top with lexon windows
Wash down pump
Hot Box
Hydralic Motor Jack
Jet Pump/ Prop
200 HO Evinrude e tec
and just a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Re: 23ft Wooldridge Sport Drifter

Lookin good Tup: Keep the pics coming as she comes along!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

Oh man. I am so jealous Swan.

I can't wait to get some blood in it with ya. That is a beauty, man I love new boats.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

Holly moley!! That's one of the new styles too!! Definetely keep us posted, I like to know how their dual deadrise works. Tom Nelson got a beauty 'drifter already. Any special options you have in mind? Very Nice!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

mitch184 said:
Holly moley!! That's one of the new styles too!! Definetely keep us posted, I like to know how their dual deadrise works. Tom Nelson got a beauty 'drifter already. Any special options you have in mind? Very Nice!!
This one is identical to Tom's, How ever i have a extended transom plate to account for the jack plate.
I will have the rail system on it plus more, I also have custom floors that are made from composite.

·
Registered
564 Posts

That is one sweet boat, Swanny! You will definately be hearing from me when its done... Actually, probably sooner wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

Swanny,
They are actually going to put a jack plate on it?? I've always heard and been told by them that they won't do a jackplate with a tunnel. Something about the distance it puts the pump from the transom. Are they going to extend the tunnel plates even farther back off the transom(I think you know what i'm trying to describe)??

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts

looKs sweet Bill!! Cant wait to see the finished product!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

mitch184 said:
Swanny,
They are actually going to put a jack plate on it?? I've always heard and been told by them that they won't do a jackplate with a tunnel. Something about the distance it puts the pump from the transom. Are they going to extend the tunnel plates even farther back off the transom(I think you know what i'm trying to describe)??
Mitch

Ya they are adding a transom extension to accomendate the jack plate.
The reason behind the jack plate... I will be using a prop when needed that way i won't have to take the motor off and reposition it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice Boat Tup: I really like them Idaho style tops, took Ol' Phil out in my boat end of december without a top and he kept reminding that I needed to copy his top so he could sit inside and drink some more beer and smoke Cigars on his day off!!!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
srchn4salmon said:
Swanny, that boat looks totally awesome. When can we fish?? How hard is it to get that top on and off?
Wjen do ya want to fish??? that top is a one man job..

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Very nice Swanny! Now time to pimp your ride with all the accessories. Looks great and like your motor choice

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wolverine said:
There is nobody than can build a custom ride like Glenn Wooldridge.
That is for sure, All the accesseries i will put on, I will get close ups of the extension.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts