Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Very nice looking, it's good to see pictures of boats being built, of course makes ya wish it was your's :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No drain yet I think that I am going to make it drain into the fish box that way I can plug it when I want to as well as drain it. I plan on using that area to store knifes, fish bags, ect. that can be damp, but that I do not realy want covered in fish slim and blood.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats the first Alumaweld that Ive seen with the painted diamond plate nose...looks bad azz cant wait to see the finished product...Im hoping you bought it from Bryan at 3rivers!? thats the only guy and place I would buy a new boat from!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im hoping you bought it from Bryan at 3rivers!? thats the only guy and place I would buy a new boat from!
Yes I agree Bryan did have a part in the ordering, though I do work there as well. Thanks for the complement about Three Rivers being the only place to buy a boat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No more yet. For some reason they thought that it would be a good idea to close the shop and office for the holiday, and I will not get any new pictures till the end of this week. I will post them as soon as I get them the boat should be finished with paint.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now all I need is a trailer and the boat is on the way less then two weeks now. I hope that I can get it all rigged in a week or so. My guess is that the boat show will slow me down.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts