Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would pass this ,a guy from ca , caught a 22 pounder at rufus on the weekend of 22 and 23.if you go to fishing and hunting news on-line washington edition there is a picture of this beast.if i knew what i was doing i would post the picture,but i aint that good.maybe somebody else can traansfer it here.nice looking fish

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks keith.now thats reason why we all keep fishin rufus

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My boy and I where there this past Sunday (3-2) and seen a +10lb and 17lb landed.

·
Registered
535 Posts
JEEEEZ!! How come none of the GF'ers could catch this beast?? I think ya'll deserve this one. Ill bet her mother is out there waiting for one of us!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
webo musta got the younger brother last year.i think it was around 18?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I gotta get out there what a pig.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The number of big-fish pics we've received this winter from Rufus Woods is just ridiculous. Can't recall getting so many in past years. Sheesh, no wonder we keep reporting on the reservoir (yeah, that's the ticket).

·
Registered
946 Posts
F&H News said:
Can't recall getting so many in past years. Sheesh, no wonder we keep reporting on the reservoir (yeah, that's the ticket).
I know keep it quiet :mrgreen: the boat launch has been packed the last few time's over there... :eek: lol

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Man that a TOAD! I would have liked to seen what SportJet would have done with that thing on his spiderman rod :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
By the picture it looks like this guy catches these things all the time,lol

You would think there would be a smile at least. :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
"By the picture it looks like this guy catches these things all the time,lol

You would think there would be a smile at least. "

Maybe he was reelin' the fish for 2 hours prior to the picture and he is barely able to hold up that monster let alone smile...

He is a bit red in the face from exhaustion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts