Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is on your fishing wish list for 08?

It probably won't happen, but I'd love to do some Mexican bass fishin'!

A more realistic goal is to do some big river catfishin'.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Im wishing that I beat my personal best Largemouth of 8lbs11oz, and Smallmouth of 6lbs9oz, and Im always wishing for that 20+ pound triploid Tup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I will make it simple and wish that I can get out fishing atleast 2 or more times each month. Funny thing I keep getting bigger I got more kids and the boat stays the same size. What are you guys feeding yours to keep up with your familys. :lol:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I'd love to get into some tuna off the coast in my boat. I'll have to reasearch the gear more, and hope they come inside 30 miles or so....

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
To get to the end of this month and then I am usually good for the rest of the year.

Fishing wise - Come over there again. All depends on what the doc says in April.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Sir John being a fellow Brit. I would love the chance to fish with you if you were to come to the states.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Steelhead on a fly
Tarpon on a fly
Oversize Sturgie trip
Alaskan backwoods flyfishing trip
Tuna trip
10lb Rufus Triploid on my ultralight

I'm easy :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
My wish for 2008 has already been granted thanks to Sir John and Dr Hook's generous giving of their time and treasures.
I picked up my Prize Pole at Hooks home last night. (I feel like one of Robinhood's merry men)
First time I have ever had a such a nice New Rod in all my years of Fishing. Heartfelt thanks to both of them! "TRAPPER"

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I hope to take a guided Wa. salmon trip. I would like to go to Alaska but that is a life time dream. Or maybe going to Scotland to fish for salmon (lifetime).

·
Registered
946 Posts
I would love to go to alaska this july and fish with my brother Tup: , but it's not realistic Tdown: ...Damn Money :mrgreen:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Columbia springers, never done it, but it's booked for May.
Sturgeon
Tuna
The main thing is to just get out more!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
I want to go on an Alaska fishing trip in the summer. More likely it'll happen in '09 cuz i don't have any vacation time until October. A guy's gotta hope though right.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
cat fisher said:
I would like to run the boat to the north end of vancouver island for 2 weeks
That is a great idea! Throw in some camping supplies, drop the boat in at PA, clear customs in Victoria, then head up the inside passage fishing along the way. Spend a few days at Port Hardy, around the northern end of the island, Down through Quatsino (big shrimp there too), Nootka, Uclulet, Back to PA. Two weeks would about do it too.

That could be a great adventure! I may think about that one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts