Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you think so far about the season? Roush and Gibbs look to have there program's running pretty good with this new car. Tup:
1,2,3 finish for RCR at bristol was pretty impressive. clap:
I'm still thinking Hendrick need's to work a little. Gordon and Junior have been pretty consistent so far Tup: but Johnson and Mear's have been a little shaky.
It's hard to beleive that Johnson's been running an average of 18 place the last three race's. Tdown:

Oh well all in all I think I'm starting to like this new car alot more,It's making the racing alot more exciting.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Love it so far!!Darn Harvick, good thing him and Tony are best friends off the track or there might be a brawl....... As to the teams, Gibbs looks hard to beat on any given day,, just a bit of bad luck here and there. RCR has always fielded great cars, just took them a while to get this new one figured out. Roush has the talent, lets hope they can win without cheating, even though they said Carls oil cap was an "accident" Hmmmmmm? Why no appeal??? As to Hendricks, good to see Jr doing ok but can he ever win a race???? as to Gordon and Johnson, I'd love to see neither win a cup race this year,,, wohooooo!

·
Registered
192 Posts
5 Races into the season and I guess we are finding out who the best driver is out of the 4 hendick cars are, JR the only one in the top 12 in points Tup: . He would have been doing better if it wasn't for Mears taking him out in Fontana Tdown: .

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
the sad thing is watching an entire race at bristol and only seeing a couple spinouts. couldnt believe that stewart didnt completely bash on harvick for spinning him. i figured stewart would be on fire about it, but he was actually calm about it..........go figure. it's always good to see burton come out with a win. (should've started him on my fantasy league.)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eggster said:
couldnt believe that stewart didnt completely bash on harvick for spinning him. i figured stewart would be on fire about it, but he was actually calm about it........
There pretty good friend's off the track. Stewart drives harvick's busch car 5 or so times a year.I'm sure tony know's kevin didn't do it on purpose.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No cup race this weekend...Damn....I hate off weekend's :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I'm an Enumclaw guy so I am legally bound to be a Kahne fan and at the same time a complete and total Kyle Bush hater! His brother has taken on a better attitude as he's gotten older but after seeing Kyle in a couple of very brief SpeedChannel interviews I remembered why I hate that guy. A total arrogant jackass!
It's been nice to see Kasey staying in the top ten but I'd really love to see him take a checkered or two this year. I'd also like to see the Everham guys do a little more team driving like the Hendrix & Roush teams do. Sucks there won't be any "SOUNDS OF THE TRACK" blasting over the Bose 3-2-1 this weekend (guess the neighbors get a weekend off!) :lol:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
squidward said:
I'm an Enumclaw guy so I am legally bound to be a Kahne fan and at the same time a complete and total Kyle Bush hater! His brother has taken on a better attitude as he's gotten older but after seeing Kyle in a couple of very brief SpeedChannel interviews I remembered why I hate that guy. A total arrogant jackass!
Not many people like kyle busch he is very arrogant. On the other hand that kid can drive a race car.He win's in whatever kind of car he's driving. I beleive he has a ton more talent then his older brother kurt.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good race today.Gordon just about caught Hamlin on the final lap...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was quite the wreck today in Qualifying at texas.It's amazing how the driver's just walk away from something like that...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Good for Carl! Maybe this time Roush didnt cheat :eek: Have to see what nascar says :shock: ! Whats with only one Hendrick car on the lead lap- Johnson,Jr, Gordon and Mears are in the same camp but obviously they dont share much info??? Whats up with that? sick: Very good to see all three of Gibbs toyotas in the top 10 again!!! Tup:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice win for carl today. Roush, Gibb's, Childress all seem to have there program's runing in high gear. Tup:
Hendrick is not quite there, along with Evernham and Waltrip. Tdown:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
fishguidebrian said:
That was a nasty crash,.... Big question is can JR win from the pole??
i need to quit picking him for my fantasy team. everytime i do he gets the pole, then smokes it! sick:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Well I see Junior qualified 13th. Maybe he can at least do better than last year when he crashed in the fall race! I think Tony and Carl have a great chance to win though!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts