Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my roll of paper for next year, but I did not get a seperate shellfish license like the past. Is this correct and is it because of the new rule that you don't need to display it anymore?

·
Registered
104 Posts
STEELIE ADDICT said:
I just bought my roll of paper for next year
Isn't that the truth. There used to be a time that you could fit your fishing licence in your wallet.?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
STEELIE ADDICT said:
I just bought my roll of paper for next year, but I did not get a seperate shellfish license like the past. Is this correct and is it because of the new rule that you don't need to display it anymore?
that is correct--you do not get a separate wear-able shellfish license anymore, since you are no longer required to wear one. Your shellfish license is printed on the same slip of paper as your fishing license. as mentioned above, there should be a separate shellfish CRC

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
White Possum said:
Did any of you get stuck paying the extra $10 for not sending your winter crab catch card in to the WDFW? The White Possum
Is it fact they are charging 10$ more for a crab catch card, if a person did not send in the winter card? If so, I wont be buying a shellfish license, its not like there are any crab left in area 11. I noticed commercial buoys (they were black) over near vashon last opener.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts