Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 was pretty good to me. I did really well for Lings in the Islands. We also caught lots of Pinks The fourth pic shows a 12.5 lb pink caught in the salt(would have been a record but I filleted it). I also caught a few kings, though the Samish didn't produce quite as well but I did mange a fish every trip just not many limits and also a lot of smaller fish. I missed most of the Coho season due to family illness and I went back to Florida for a little over a month. No steel for me this year, hopefully January will produce a steelie or two. Here are some pics for you to enjoy. Happy New Year to all...!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Robin,
With everything you went through towards the end of 2007, I would say you had a Great year fishing...........The steel will show up on your dinner plate many times over in 2008.... Good luck. Tup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bubba, and yes Both my mom and grandma are doing better. My Grandma is going home on Fri and my mom is still going through chemo but she seems to be taking it better now.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
nice pics robin!

when we gonna go fishing on the north end? the cascade river should have some steel left in it!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would say that it was not a bad year, caught 2 nice kings this year(24-21lbs.) and got to spend some quality fishing time with good friends Tup: and met some new ones wink:
Good Luck to all in 2008!! clap:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
That is a great year in review, good job Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Really need to get with you Robin and fish some this year. Great post

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
fishn2gthr4ever said:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing, well keep you and your family in our prayers.
Yes, I hope they get better soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts